Monday, November 8, 2021

Ilegal Malted Wine, Sauvignon Blanc

Malted wine!? What will they think of next! I must say, I do like the idea of a 50% wine 50% beer mixture, but that's mostly because I like beer (better than wine). I don't like that the company never answered my allergy Q, although it might be because I tried to send it en español and I'm highly nonfluent. Nevertheless! They do have the ingredients on the back (wine and hops, lol), so I felt OK about it, though a little nervous. When I popped this open, I was surprised by how fizzy it was! A light, fizzy wine, less sweet than a typical SB, and less alcoholic which is nice. I thought it was "fine" -- better than wine, but just because I like beer; I don't think combining them necessarily has an additive effect, yanno?


Overall
Cost: 5/10 [15$]
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment