Sunday, April 11, 2021

Miss Jones Baking Co. Peppermint Frosting

Is most frosting made with coconut oil? I'm not sure, but this one is! A peanut/treenut free facility though, which is nice and is why I bought this. I put it on some brownies, but that wasn't amazing because it was just too overwhelmingly sweet and weird, so for now my plan is to just eat this out of of the tub, lol. It is good, tastes basically like a frosting equivalent of the Hershey's peppermint kisses, which is to say, a minty sweet treat but not creamy or complex in any particular way. I think this would actually go really well with plain white cake, which I normally don't love. This has a strong mint flavor. It would also probably go with like, vanilla ice cream. But chocolate I guess not so much. The texture is good, very spreadable and not too runny or weird. Comes with little crushed candy cane pieces to sprinkle on, which looks very pretty and taste like candy cane. I just poured em in the frosting after my first take. To conclude: I don't have many occasions to buy frosting, but if I needed frosting I'd go for Miss Jones again!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment