Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Dean's Sweets Floppy-Eared Easter Bunny

These are freakin' adorable with their lil ears and their lil scarfs. I'm not religious but I worship Easter Bunnies. And it's so rare to have a nut free easter bunny, too! 

Dark choco: This was big but not huge (and I think it's the smallest size), and the chocolate was firm as per usual dark choco, but it wasn't impossible to bite, especially in the ears. It was a solid piece of dark choco - but you know how I feel about dark choco by now; it's my least favorite type of choco. Did I mention how adorable this is, though? 6/10

Milk choco: Oh yeah, milk choco reigns supreme again! (Well, white choco would be even better I bet, but still.) This was great, tasty and adorable. Not quite as delicious as the milk chocolate eggs - I guess it's less creamy in a bunny shape? but still a delightful treat. 7/10

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment