Thursday, November 7, 2019

Tootsie Flavor Rolls (aka Fruit Chews)

I don't know when these changed their name to "fruit chews", but they'll always be flavor rolls to me. For some reason, when I was a kid I absolutely loved these. I guess because they were so rare and I only ever got like 1-2 at Halloween. Now they're all I have in my life! But they're still good. Like a tootsie roll in texture but instead of tasting like bad chocolate flavor, they taste like a nice fruity candy taffy. Now that I'm a bit more ~refined~ I do find them to be overly sweet, but one or two is still a nice treat. I think my flavor ranking is vanilla (very nice) >> lime (very limey) > cherry (always a classic) > lemon (kinda strong but good) > orange (boring).

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment