Sunday, November 17, 2019

2018 Bodini Rosé

A malbec! That's fun, because it's pink and not white (or red?? I'm not wine expert yet). I had this with frozen pizza instead of waffles, because it's job application season and that's stressful. But wine helps with that. I didn't necessarily get "Dueling cherries and strawberries get surprised by a faint touch of white pepper" from this (per the description), but I did get a solid rosé that put me in a decent mood and didn't taste too bitter/sour/sharp for my little girl palate. Also not very sweet, maybe a bit sour for my preference but definitely drinkable, especially at night. I drank this as my neighbor's house was on fire, I drank this as I applied for 10 jobs, I drank this as I emailed my thesis advisees, I drank this as I chatted my boyf, I drank this as I texted my parents. It is truly all-purpose. The wine that endures.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment