Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Starburst Minis - Sours

These were small and fun. The shape of the pieces was pretty different from what I'd expected; they're like bits of gum or chiclets instead of mini starburst-like squares. They smell good. I don't know if I'd had regular sour starburst, so I'm not totally sure which flavors are my favorites since they're so small. The blue one tastes like "blue flavor", it's good. Green is watermelon, which is very fun and unique for candy. There's two pinks, one of them is like strawberry, and pretty similar to regular starburst strawberry (light pink), which is solid. The other one is cherry, I think, and it's a little medicinal so I don't love it. Anyway, most of the flavors are good, with maybe one dud.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment