Friday, August 2, 2019

Frío Gelato

This was probably the pinnacle of my Chicago trip, which if you are a nut allergy trago you might understand. Nut free gelato!!! In a regular store, in a cone, at the pier!!! What!!! And it tastes great, just like regular ice cream/gelato must taste. I wish with all my heart I could go to a place like this whenever I wanted, but I guess it's good for my weight or whatever. (I don't even believe that, I just eat frozen meals sadly instead).

So: gelato! They have vanilla and chocolate cones, both are good and don't really taste that different. I got trifondo which was like, caramel and chocolate and vanilla, and it was tasty and sweet and lovely. Then I got raspberry and marscapone, which is probably my favorite flavor. I also tried the cafe con leche, which was "fine" but not my favorite. Sadly then I had to leave the time zone so I could only try three flavors, woe. All were so fun and creamy and melty and great. I love you, frio gelato.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (IDK, maybe 7 dollars each? Who cares)
Taste: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment