Saturday, August 31, 2019

Laffy Taffy

What's a type of bagel and what you deserve? Everything. That's a wholesome joke from a laffy taffy. How can you not love them? Plus they are nut free, like most Wonka things. I've always liked Laffy Taffy, even since I got them as a ticket prize from my local minigolf place/arcade as a tiny babby. Unfortunately, this recent batch of them was melted so they really stuck to the wrappers, which was annoying. I could have tried putting them in the fridge, I guess, but I didn't do that. They were still chewy and juicy, and with good flavors. The strawberry is unique, the grape is good for grape, the banana is so unique and the one that makes me the most deeply nostalgic, and the apple was always my favorite one (and the rarest one). All are tasty.

Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment