Sunday, July 28, 2019

Starbucks

I've never reviewed Starbucks? I guess I really am a Dunkin' girl for life. Starbucks makes lots of weird nut food, so I can only get basic dinks there. Although I think the first time I went was with my allergy bud Rach and we got Java Chip Frappuchinos (spelling??), which was amazing (9/10) and didn't kill me. But also so expensive and bad for you, and also I keep reading blogs about how ordering fraps at Starbucks is selfish and makes the workers hate you, and then I get lost in thought and jealousy for a while. Anyway, there are also Starbuckses at lots of rest stops, so I stopped off on my recent Chicago road trip.

Sweet cream cold brew: This is tasty, better than Dunkie cold brew but also like 4+$. It also gives me heartburn without fail, which is unlike cold brew, but I usually get Starbucks when travelling so that may be why. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment