Monday, July 29, 2019

Four Seasons Family Restaurant

Road trip time! We stopped here on the way to Chicago; it was at the very west end of Ohio, in a desperate phone search by me to find anything since the turnpike doesn't label food at exits (absurdly). This diner-esque resto was OK. They had a very big menu, which I like. Fox News was also on, but the waitress was nice. I got a hot turkey sandwich, which had weird yellowish gravy but tasted fine on a bed of two white bread slices and some good deli-like turkey. There was also a mashed potato ball (fine) and green beans with baco and onion that I didn't eat 'cause they're beans. Came with a salad that was totally normal and boring. Dad got cole slaw that I tried and it was pretty good/zippy. In all it was not great, but serviceable.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment