Thursday, November 2, 2017

SunRype Fruit To Go Bars

These are cute little snacks, not very substantial but they taste good.  Rather than fruit leather, these are in the form of about 5-6 narrow tubes of fruitsnack stuck together, which is a little different, but the texture is ultimately the dense, chewy fruit leather type you'd expect. Overall enjoyable.

Apple Strawberry Watermelon - Definitely getting the apple flavor as a base with a strong note of watermelon, too, which is nice. The watermelon flavor is really good. Not getting a lot of strawberry, though!

Apple Wildberry - What is 'wildberry'? I mainly got notes of strawberry and grape in this one, which is funny since I didn't notice any strawberry in the one named after strawberry! But equally tasty, dense and sticky.

Apple Strawberry - This one I accidentally ate a week after expiry, but I didn't notice any ill effects. It was a little too sticky for my licking, but I do still like the little tubes shape. This tasted mostly just like apple and a little strawberry, as you'd hope, so no complaints there. 
 
Apple Mango - All the flavors sure do have apple! But  this one also sure had mango -- its taste really comes through (but not ONLY mango). It's fine, but not my favorite flavor of these. Still cute though. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 8/10 (50 cents each)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment