Sunday, November 12, 2017

Eat 'n Park

There is no Eat 'n Park near my house, so I have only been to one a couple of times, usually on a road trip to Ohio. They have the smiley cookie of legend, but they also have a really complete menu. Sometimes they have a nice soup/salad bar (which is fairly standard), but they also have plenty of sandwiches, burgers, seafood, pasta, and other diner-y options (although I wouldn't really call this place a diner, more like a Friendly's or Hoss's vibe). I ordered a penne pasta with sausage and chicken and peppers, and for 10 dollars it comes with garlic bread (4 toasts!) and one side (and there are so many options for the side: applesauce, cole slaw, brocco, etc). I got brocco to fulfill my veggie quota. The pasta was filling, pretty good even though the sausages were weirdly opaque. The chicken was really nice and the sauce was good. I also like their coffee and the service was very friendly! Plus they were chill about allergies and put an "allergy alert" on the receipt. Good stuff. I'm always happy to stop here.

Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment