Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Smartfood delight - White Cheddar popcorn

I must say, this is a nice snack to have around. I bought a big pack of single-serve bags so that I would have something to take to the office, and this served me well. They're light and just cheesy enough to be satisfying. I wish there weren't so many broken pieces at the bottom, but that might be my fault. I also like the other flavors and will probably buy more of this in the future! It may be my favorite cheese popcorn yet. Also, when I googled this I saw that it used to come in a black bag which I used to get in vending machines all the time! I think I like the new version better, even if it's exactly the same recipe. Haha. Good flavor though, not too artificial or overpowering.



Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment