Friday, September 6, 2013

Margherita's Pizza

Now that Main Street Sliders has shut down :(, I need a new place on Main Street that can be my "cozy easy comfort food joint", yanno what I mean? And Margherita's is definitely my favorite pizza on Main Street; great variety, great service, tastes really good, 3$ slices, great location, etc. The only downside for me is that these are really big, really cheesy, really fatty slices that can make me feel pretty queasy afterwards if I'm not careful!!! (I think pizza + I have a personal issue). And apparently they have beers on tap too; I never noticed because like I said, I always just come here alone for a comforting snack. But this seems like a great hangout and the pizza is really really good. Gotta give a shoutout to my friend Rachel who picked Margherita's as her favorite Newark pizza long before I did -- good call, Rach.

Enzo's White: Tomato, mozzarella, spinach?? a classic
Spinach, mushroom, + ricotta: excellent :9 especially the ricotta, sweet and good.

Overall
Cost: 8/10
Taste: 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment