Friday, January 11, 2013

Klondike Kate's

This place is always super crowded, even during breaks from school! But I put off trying it because the menu has a lot of nut and peanut products. Also it's teeming with undergrads which makes me uncomfortable, yanno? Anyway, I went here the other day and ordered a Texas Burger (BBQ, onion straws, bacon....yeah, ha ha ha ;D). I told them I had a nut allergy and they said 'ok', so I think it was OK. I got a side of cole slaw, which was good at first but had a lingering 'bleh' taste, maybe too vinegary or something. Anyway the burger was good except for the bun, which was chewy and kind of hard!! They have a very extensive menu, though, and overall I was satisfied. The service was a bit slow, but that's understandable considering the crowd.

Southern Fried Chicken Salad: This was a basic salad with egg, cheese, tomato, and 4 nice chicken tendies on it, with some decent honey mustard dressing. Very filling, and good. 7/10

Sangar-ita: Not good!! Taste like a long island. Super sour. 4/10

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment