Saturday, January 26, 2013

Celeste Mexican Pizza for One

I couldn't find a picture!! Should've dug my box out of the trash heheh. 

Anyway, this was a limited edition celeste pizza! And I really like celeste pizzas, always have, they're my favorite frozen pizza. So I tried it. First of all, the cheese is cheddar rather than mozz! I was thrown. Second, the meat is like taco-y meat. In fact the whole thing tasted like a taco bell dish. Not bad, but...I didn't feel great afterwards. Also, the meat gave me that whole chicken-breading/processed beef allergic reaction a little bit; my lips were red and itchy. So I think I'll stick with the other superior flavors of celeste pizzas for now. Not to deride their new! xciting! limited edition pizzas, because I liked the hawaiian one well enough. Still no veggie/deluxe though!!

Overall
Cost: 8/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment