Thursday, January 17, 2013

Betty Crocker Cheese Pizza Mac & Cheese

Uhh, yeah. I saw this in the store, it looked new, and it was 1 dollar. So I bought it! Cheese pizza mac and cheese, huh? It smells like pizza combos, which I DO like, but it's kind of weird for a pasta dish. I thought this tasted pretty good, actually! Surprisingly good, like something I'd order at a low-price sit-down restaurant (ha ha). Very thick (perhaps due to the weird cooking instructions: throw everything in a pot; heat) and creamy. I didn't use the full butter requested, either! It was tastier than a noodle packet, but less stomachache inducing than, say, kraft mac and cheese. The pizza taste wasn't that strong, either, just vaguely garlicy. I'll probably try the other flavors if they stay 1$!

Overall
Cost: 9/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment