Friday, December 22, 2023

Raaka Peppermint Swirl Chocolate Bar

When the chocolate rains, it pours! This is from a limited batch. It has spirulina, which always scares me (but which I've had before) and coconut, which now scares me (but which I've of course had before). I like mint chocolate normally. The spirulina does make for a pretty green swirl on the back (just like the dragonfruit one). It's not actually that minty, though!! I guess the overwhelming fruitiness of the choco just overpowers anything else. The light minty vibe I get is pleasant, but I want way more! Maybe mixed in to the whole bar? It's also quite soft and melty, even the dark choco bit. The green part is a tiny bit gritty, too (I blame cocomilk). If I survive, I think I liked it.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment