Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Pepperidge Farm Holiday Nog Cookies

Humm. I wonder if 'nog' and 'holiday' have the same vowel for New Yorkers. Does nog rhyme with blog? It does for me. I'm very tired today, nog blog, so I apologize in advance. I keep talking about Christmas Break to my non-Christian class and it's not a great time to do that, AND I'm not even Christian nor do I have any Christmassy plans so IDK why I've been conditioned thus vis a vis winter break. Whew. Anyway, these cookies. They ain't great. I think I also smell bad even though I showered. What is wrong with me?! 

Well, whatever's wrong, these cookies didn't fix it. My first reaction upon opening was "Smells.....interesting..." which isn't a good sign. They have a weird sweetness to them. Like the overpowering coconut milk Raaka Chocco. I don't love it. Maybe it's just sour milk? But fruity? Just a weird artificial-ish sweetness that I don't like. I much prefer the other pep farms. All of the cookies they make are superior to these, probably even the nut ones. They're edible, but not super enjoyable. Maybe I'd call it banana custard? I also admit I've only had eggnog like once so I don't really know what they're targeitng, either. But I did have the egglog latte at Dunkin, which I loved, and that doesn't taste a thing like these! So there!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 5/10
Apologies, Blog Readers: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment