Sunday, March 5, 2023

Gino's East Deep Dish Pizza [frozen] - Creamy Spinach.& Cheese Blend

I got this because it was new to me and also on sale for 5$! That's a good deal in these parts. Also, it was small enough to fit in my dumb little reusable shopping bags. I guess Gino's is a real pizza place in Chicago, but I bet their real pizzas are better than this frozen one. (which they also sell online for like 35$, which is insane). It took a while to cook and smelled and looked good, but it was a lot of crust and the crust was very doughy. Not the worst crust, but with the weirdly chewy cheese (what is this, poutine?) and the rather bitter spinach, it was far from a dream 'za. Also like 4000 calos for a 2-person 'za, which is alarming. Maybe better than Digiorno's, but if it costs more than 5$, I don't recommend it. (Even then I'm not sure.)

Overall
Cost: either 1/10 or 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment