Thursday, March 23, 2023

Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Breakfast Ovals

I bet they could make an AI of me based on this blog. Anyway, I didn't expect to like these overmuch, since I'm not a big chocolate-flavored-things enjoyer, but yet when I got the news that there was a new oat circle flavor and it was on sale!!!, I bought like 3 boxes instantly. I'm a sucker for the oat circle. My first reactions was "wow, this is not sweet at all", which was surprising compared to the other flavors, and so I didn't like it. But after a few more bites that contained larger size choco chips, I got into it. They are drier and less sweet than the other flavors, which is a nice change of pace. A little more one-note: oat, chocolate, flour. It grew on me, so I'm glad I bought 3 boxes!

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment