Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Poshi Asparagus Pack

This concept excited me a lot, because I'm always hunting for veg, and especially shelf stable veg that I'm not allergic to (shockingly rare). Unfortunately, that genre is basically "pickles", and I don't like pickles. More fool me, because this is basically pickled asparagus. I should have known from #2 ingredient vinegar, but I didn't realise what I was in for until I ate this. It's still a vegetable, and I appreciate that, but this is essentially pickled asparagus. Super acidic. And therefore, in my opinion, not very tasty at all. Will I still try their other veg? Maybe. But now I know not to get too excited. The seasoning doesn't really come through for me, just the vinegar.

Overall
Cost: 4/10 (1$ per pack)
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment