Sunday, October 18, 2020

Organic Valley Thick Cut Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese

Cheese? In this pandemic? Well, I guess I've switched from egg to cheese as my singular protein source, since it is available in my bi-monthly food delivery box and I like cheese. As before, I think Organic Valley cheese is risky if soft cheese but otherwise safe, and I've been eating a lot of it lately and am still kickin'! This cheese was really nice, even though I don't typically like cheddar much. I guess the smaller pieces make it more manageable. It definitely still tastes like cheddar cheese though, and not generic swiss/mozz cheese. The thick shreds were fun to eat out of the bag. That said, I don't LOVE cheddar, and it didn't go super well with noodles like munster or swiss does. Worked decently well for quesadillas though. 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment