Thursday, January 23, 2020

DiGiorno Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza

Oh, readers, what a day today is. I have a massively important talk to prepare ASAP, and I woke up with an excruciating headache. Water, coffee, and yoga did nothing to heal it, so I thought "maybe I need to eat more". More pizza! Spoiler: I still have the headache and will have to do the talk tomorrow. Now that the preamble is over:

I wisely ate just 1/3 of this pizza, as it is 1500 calories. I am plenty full though. The real meat of this dish is not the roni, it's the crust! And it's a nice lovely crust, just like Pizza Hut or my high school did theirs. Normally I don't like DiGiorno but either I am getting used to them or the stuffed crust version is more legit. The non-crust part is honestly just "eh", it's pepperoni pizza that's fine but not great. But the crust is noice. Also, there's no soy here, which is great.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment