Sunday, December 29, 2019

Mick's All American Pub

Ah, Mick's pub. This is a weird central-PA chain of casual bars (I wouldn't really call it a pub, myself). I played trivia at one once. This one was next to a movie theater so we went there pre-movie, which is probably where they get the bulk of their business. It is certainly a convenient location, and they have Coronas, so I can't hate it. The downside is that they have a ton of peanut butter options on their kids menu, which disgusts me, and the waiter seemed totally unable to answer allergy questions so I just didn't mention it, which is potentially risky. Oh well.

I got Nachos, without beans (for me) and sour cream (for the boyf), and it was still decent. It also came in a massive bowl which was funny. The salsa was in a little cup on the side, which was kind of nice actually, and it was more like wet pico which I liked the taste of. Cheese is cheddar, and there were jalepenos and potentially lettuce and also ground beef. It was fine but not amazing. A lot of food though. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment