Sunday, December 8, 2019

DiGiorno pizzeria! THIN hand-tossed spinach & mushroom pizza

This is one of the better DiGiorno's I've tried, although I must confess I was mid-flu when I had it. The key is really not eating it all in one sitting. It makes 2-3 solid meals. I put a few grape tomatoes on top because I had them around, but I don't think they added that much. Anyway, the crust was buttery and good, sauce was actually red sauce, and I liked that there are veg on it. The only downside is that it made me feel a little allergic, not in a soy way (obvi) but almost like a garlic sensitivity? Even though there's not that much garlic? Again, I was sick and perhaps hypersensitive, and I did eat it all, but slowly. Just something to look out for, future-me. But tasted pretty good and was easy to cook.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 [5$]
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment