Monday, December 9, 2019

Gina Italian Village Mini Round Cheese Ravioli

This is a confusing product, because at my store it's in the vegan/gluten-free frozen section and ironically I'm usually allergic to that stuff. But this is just "regular" ravioli, it has pasta and cheese so I'm not sure what's special about it. I guess it's egg noodles? Nope, it's wheat noodles. IDK. But these are also always super cheap, so I like to have them around. They are totally normal ravioli, tasty but not like AMAZING, just your default cheese ravioli. In red sauce it is a great treat of a meal. Best to split into two portions, for heartburn management, but otherwise no complaints. They also make a large and a square version, I don't have a strong preference but the small ones certainly look cuter.

Overall
Cost: 8/10 [1.99]
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment