Sunday, November 6, 2016

Voga Moscato Wine



OK, I know what you're thinking, "wine never contains nuts"! Well, all the more reason to drink it, right? A friend brought this to my place for a party, and now I'm drinking it and am gonna have to thank her for bringing this into my life, because it's delicious and very cheap. Plus, the bottle is only 750ml and has a lid instead of a cork, so it's perfect for the single life (my current life). Anyway, enough about me!

The taste is basically champagne without the fizz. It's definitely a dessert wine, very sweet, but also not cloying. It's a very mild, fruity, pleasant flavor, and it's actually much better chilled. Next time I buy wine, I'm probably going to go for this! Thanks Irene!



Overall
Cost: 9/10
Taste: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment