Friday, September 30, 2016

Nando's Peri-Peri Sauce (Medium)

 Well, well, well. I got this in a Degustabox and I was pretty excited, because everyone loves Nando's but I've never gone since I know they serve nuts. (I've heard they're quite good about allergens if you inform them, but it seems quite the hassle for some chicken). Anyway, excited to try this sauce, I bought an entire chicken, dumped it on there, and heated it up. It was pretty good. Spicy but not very spicy (it is medium, after all), a bit creamy, and overall a nice taste that's a little more unique than a garden variety hot sauce. This bottle isn't actually that much sauce, since I used it in like 2 weeks or ~4 chickens! My favorite is one chicken breast grilled in this on 2 small potato buns. Livin' the dream.




Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment