Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Fage Greek Yogurt (Strawberry)

Mm, yogurt. Ha ha, just kidding! Yogurt is OK, but I don't love it like everyone else does. That said, I've certainly tried many brands of yogurt, Greek & not-Greek, and I think Fage is my favorite. It's also usually the same low price as the other ones, so there's no reason not to grab one as a filling, not-too-unhealthy snack. They have 0% and 2% varieties, but the 2% tastes much better, so I'd say it's worth the extra 40 calories or whatever.

I think the strawberry is my favorite flavor, though I also like peach and cherry. (Plain is a little rough). The yogurt is tangy and creamy, and the fruit is sweet and has real fruit bits, but is just enough to leave you wanting a tiny bit more. Overall a snack I never regret getting, but I never really crave it.

Overall
Cost: 8/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment