Friday, June 1, 2012

Brew Ha Ha

Brew Ha Ha is a nice little coffee shop right across from my department. It's a good place to hang out and get some reading done whilst scoping out the undergrad population. Anyway, I'm not a huge drinker (of coffee or tea) so I don't hang out there too often. But I do see the appeal and it's cute and quirky.

I usually get a Jet Tea Smoothie (mango or strawberry or wildberry) and they are very sweet and big. They will put whipped cream on it. I enjoy them once in a blue moon (especially strawberry).

Overall:
Taste: 6/10
Cost: 5/10

- - -
Laura says: I like that it's spacious and was mostly empty when I went. It feels relaxed but also unpretentious too, like I could ask them about the drinks without feeling judged. I had a small Americano which was good, but not spectacular. I also like getting to use a mug while I'm there instead of a paper/plastic cup as it feels homey-er. This is a spot where I feel like I will spend tons of time working on poems, reading, generally caffinating myself. 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment