Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Ben and Jerry's ice cream is one of my more trusted ice cream brands, as far as allergies go. They have good labelling, and I've never had any issues with the hundreds of ice creams from them I've probably eaten! Other ice cream brands (Dreyers/Edys, Breyers, Klondike) don't fare nearly as well in that area.
So anyway, this is a classic flavor! It's vanilla ice cream with gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough mixed in, as well as some semisweet chocolate chunks thrown in for variety. The cookie parts are the real treat for me (and for most humans, I'd assume), but the vanilla ice cream is quite good as well. And it's certified fair trade, if you care about that. This flavor is also available as a frozen yogurt version, which is much healthier and still quite good! When I want to buy a flavor I've already tried, it's either this or cherry garcia. My top two!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 8/10

Laura says: "I like it! 8/10"

No comments:

Post a Comment