Thursday, January 18, 2024

Hal's New York Kettle Chips - Sour Cream & Onion

This is a new company to me! Apparently they make chips, seltzer, popcorn, and pretzels. Kind of a weird assortment, but none of it looks nutty, so even though the only allergy info they have is "gluten free", I'll trust the label that these are safe! Anyway, I didn't love these. They felt a little bit 'mealy" -- but I don't think it's inherent to the chip, I think it was probably the seasoning! Normally sour cream and onion chips have a little "zing" but these were more "cream flavored powder". So I didn't love it, although I ate em all and didn't die and all those good things. I would assume that another flavor might be a lil better. The chips were kind of small/curled in on themselves, though, which I didn't love, but might like in another situation.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment