Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Cheetos Mac 'N Cheese - Four Cheesy

Who knew I was going so hard on mac and cheese this week? But without the scary mustard sauces, it's all I got! So, this is more like the typical prep: add butter, milk, and cheese powder. The noodles are a classic spiral shape, too! I like the slightly longer spiral noodle, and they tastes basically like normal mac. The powder is really a bright orange, which is kind of disconcerting. It also doesn't mix in fully, so there were powder clumps leftover, but maybe I should have added a bit more milk. It is very cheesy. Maybe a little more tang than in plain yellow. I also feel it giving me a stomachache as we speak, even though I didn't use the full butter amount! Wah! Maybe there IS something to goat cheese after all. But this tastes better than the goat mac, although not as good as normal Kraft. Also I'm scared of secret mustard in the natural flavors now; I really have a problem. But so far so alive.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment