Sunday, July 16, 2023

Quaker Instant Oatmeal - Fruit Fusion Raspberry Strawberry

I work at a Quaker school, so I ought to have positive vibes towards this oatmeal. I don't really, though, because they make nutty stuff and their website says they will label but I don't know if I believe them! I guess I believe them enough. This is a tasty flavor, in any case, although I forgot which is the good way to make these -- add hot water or heat water and oatmeal together? After adding hot water, I can now confirm that that is not the way to do it. Gotta microwave, else the texture will be way off. That said, the berry vibes still came through, and I like that. The hot pink color is a little disconcerting, but it's good for Barbie week anyway.


Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment