Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Dunkin' Cold Powdered Coffee Packs

This is a product that I very much like the idea of -- coffee for those of us without Keurigs! But I've had bad luck with the Dunkin Cold line, in that it tastes a bit funky, so I was worried. These are super easy, just add to water and stir (and then add ice etc). The taste is: fine. It doesn't have the cold weirdness, but it doesn't taste like Dunkin iced coffee either -- it tastes a little like cold brew and a little like those carob-y instant coffees, a little bit notes of carob/choco instead of a coffee flavor (though the ingredients are only coffee, plus a weirdly long list of (non-nut) may-contains). I love that this exists for travel etc, but as an at-home coffee, it doesn't beat out k-cups or cold brew for me. I'm a bit scared to try the caramel one, but I will try it soon!

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment