Saturday, May 22, 2021

Allergy Smart Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Ah, the rare company who makes Top 8 Cookies that don't taste like Top 8 Cookies! A true blessing. Unfortunately, this particular flavor brought up some bad associations for me -- they tasted like these fiber biscuits (?) or laxative cookies (??!) that my parents used to make me eat as a tiny kid, which I associate with very bad enememories. But if I overlook this personal damage, they taste good, I think. A little cinnamony, sweet, raisin flavor. The texture is kind of unsatisfying, though -- they're very firm and crunchy, and I would prefer more sticky, chewy vibes, with more raisins and oat clumps. They also LOOK like digestives, in the American sense. Still, much better than other "gluten free" cookies. I like the brand but maybe not so much this flavor, as discussed.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment