Saturday, September 7, 2019

Rey Azteca

OK, I can't really give this place a fair rating because it is not peanut free!!!! I went here with my parents, who were super excited to try a new Mexican place close to home. This is a nice looking resto, too, big and bright and cozy all at once. I ordered a fajita quesadilla with chicken, and it was good and the chips and salsa were good. But! I started to feel allergy anxiety midway through and asked about nuts. They said there were no nuts in the food. And indeed I did not die. But then a few hours later I got home and saw the response to the FB message I sent earlier asking about nuts, which was basically "yes we use peanuts for our mole sauce". Eek! I could have died!!! So I will never go back, but I bet my parents will, and if I had no allergies I would too. But you, dear reader, should not.

Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 5/10 (hard to be objective)

No comments:

Post a Comment