Monday, September 9, 2019

Buffalo Wild Wings

Surprised I haven't reviewed B-Dubs yet! So many memories there over the last decade, like: my tragic friend calling it BBWs by accident, watching UFCs there with my roomies and exes, and awkward morning soccer games as a third or fifth wheel! But seriously, this place is great: unlike PJ WHELIHANS, they don't have a peanut butter flavor with peanuts on it, and in fact have an allergy menu online somewhere. I basically only get apps (the corn dogs are amazing, as are most of the apps unfortunately for the ol' waistline) or the Asian Zing classic wings, which are sweet and Asian, I guess. And a lil hot too! The snack size is plenty and you get nice celery with it. I will say, they don't post the prices for their drinks on the menu, which is super annoying. But they have lots of options.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment