Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Grounded Snacks - Vanilla Chai Baked Grain Bites

So, I only ate these because they were about to expire, but honestly they were better than I expected them to be! Initially I wasn't that into them, but the blend of cinnamon, vanilla, and (I guess?) chai is really pleasant and sweet but not TOO sweet. It mainly tastes like cinnamon and vanilla. The texture is light and puffy; these chips are gluten free so they're made of rice and other grains (but not weird chickpea flour or any legumey stuff). It was very easy to eat the entire bag, but I guess there are less healthy snacks out there you could eat instead. These remind me a bit of the cinnamon twists at Taco Bell, in both taste and texture. They also seem fairly nut-free, aka they have a legit online allergy policy.


Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment