Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Pachamama

I was looking forward to trying this place, since it moved into the location of two of my favorite sit-down nut-free restos (Del Pez and Cucina Di Napoli). And indeed it turned out to be a worthy successor! I got the 1/4 chicken with stir fry rice and the salad, and it was all tasty and fun. You get 3 dipping sauces to try, all of which are decent and unique (not earthshattering though). The chicken itself is very tender and juicy, the stir fry rice was super gingery but didn't kill me, which I love, and the salad was a standard good small salad. I also got a sangria which was big and good, and a Corona which was pricy but also...good. A fun experience! I'm trying to convince someone to go back with me.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment