Thursday, February 28, 2019

The Pressroom

I came here with my boyf before seeing a musical at the Fulton, but it turns out he'd been here already!!! What a traitor!! Anyway, I still enjoyed it. They have a lot of fun drinks, possibly too fun for people with allergies, so I got a beer with Maine in the name. It was good. The waitress seemed to be very good about allergies. We got the Duck Fat fries app, which was spicy and very moist and filling and good, but not at all like poutine (which is my true app love). I also got the chicken entree, which was a good meal and a lot of food, maybe too much food! And a nice irish coffee for dessert. I think this is a nice, chill, cozy place, good for dates.

BLACK GARLIC RADIATORI: I love the shape of this noodle! This was really good, but very creamy/heavy and filling. No worries about small portions which is a relief. The mushrooms in it were big full bois and that was fun. Still quite expensive though! 7/10

Cloud City IPA Beer: Weird flavor, like lemon grass? I drank it all but didn't enjoy. Beer selection is too quirky! 5/10

Overall
Cost: 3/10 (About 50$ per person, yikes)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment