Thursday, September 28, 2017

Qdoba

I guess I've been on a Mexican kick lately! Anyway, my roomie texted me a picture of their brisket ad (which had a dumb pun in it), so I decided to give their new brisket a try! Alas, the brisket was bad! It was a little sweet, a little dry, and super weird. The flavor just did not match any burrito type ingredients at all. However, they did give me a good amount! For 8.40 I got meat, rice, veg, guac, queso on the side, and 2 salsas. It was super filling, and apart from the weird brisket, pretty tasty too. Definitely better than Moe's (although the queso is yellow and not sweet sweet white), and if you're sick of that distinct Chipotle flavor, this is a nice alternative. I will definitely try another protein option here soon!

Drunken Yardbird Taco: Dunno what this name is a reference to, but I like that you can just get one single taco. This one had no lettuce (don't want e.coli) but it had guac and chicken and green salsa and weird parm-looking cheese and possible onions. It was OK, a little spicy, and I like trying new things. 6/10

Taco Salad: The shell for this is super buttery! It's basically a bowl but with extra shell. For the same price, you can't really say no. Taco salad all the way, baby. 8/10

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment