Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Enjoy Life Soft Baked Minis - Snickerdoodle

I see that these aren't actually called "cookies" on the package, which is apt since they aren't cookies as much as little crumbly spheres! But I digress. Enjoy life makes a lot of nut free snacks, which I appreciate, but I think they are also a top-8 allergen free company, which I appreciate on a solidarity level but on a taste level, not so much. Still, considering what they're working with, these are a pretty solid snack. They are soft and cute little orbs with an unfamiliar 'spicy' note to them, which I am assuming is the konjac in there, since I haven't had it in anything else (but I am not allergic, now I know!).

They have a nice flavor overall; not too sweet but with a nice cinnamon aftertaste. Not too crumbly, even though they aren't anywhere near as soft as a "real" cookie. For 100 calories this is a pleasant snack that virtually anyone can enjoy, so I approve.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment