Friday, September 18, 2015

Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage (Original Recipe)

So, I got to sample these brekkie sausages free from CrowdTap, which is pretty great because I'm poor. But I was a little anxious because a lot (a lot!) of precooked sausages make me feel itchy and have swollen lips, I guess because I'm allergic to some sort of soy they put in there. However, I had absolutely no bad reaction to these! No lie! They taste really similar to other sausage, but I wasn't itchy at all. Just for that fact alone I was really happy.

Other good facts: These are precooked and only take 30 seconds (or 50 if you eat 6 at once, as I did) to cook in the microwave, and they come out perfectly heated, which is pretty amazing. So convenient. The taste is good, pretty much all you could want out of a breakfast sausage. And the package is resealable! I am being honest when I say I don't know how you could improve on this product. Nice work, Johnsonville! :D

Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment