Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ben & Jerry's Milk and Cookies Ice Cream

I thought I reviewed this already, but I didn't! Anyway, this sounds amazing, but it isn't amazing, it's just OK. It tastes a lot like cookies and cream ice cream, which was never my favorite. However, if you like that, then you will like this. The cookies are mainly oreo-type cookies, and there is very little dough. I love that dough! What I need is like, DOUBLE-BLASTED COOKIE DOUGH or something. But I digress. This is cookies and cream with a few more fudge cookie stripes, which is nice, and a few cookie dough stripes, which I love, but it mostly tastes like cookies and cream. Drunken aside: does B+Js even make a mint choc chip flavor? That's my favorite, but I feel like they don't! Hmm.

Anyway,

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment