Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wawa

Specifically, Wawa Hoagie Fest! A magical time in late summer where all hoagies are less than 5 dollars. And they're good, my friends. They're good. Plus you get to order using a touchscreen where you can ALSO order cawffees. Anyway, it's a good time. Here are some sandies I got:

~

Beef cheesesteak [with american cheese, sautéed onion, tomato, lettuce]: pretty good. Makes you think "I'm gonna be fat now", but good! :9

Roast Beef with horseradish sauce Club Sandwich [as offered]: good, but too horseradishy after all. I liked it the first time, but now I'm "over it". :P

BBQ Pork [with lettuce?]: not great. Way too dry, hardly any BBQ sauce, and the bread was weird. Weird!

Egg+sausage [with cheddar cheese, tomato]: Would be better without tomato! Good but vommy.

Chicken Corn Chowder: This is a very good soup. Unfortunately, it makes me a little bit itchy, even though there are no peas or beans. The power of soy! I will get a small one sometimes, though. A little cheesy, with chicken and potatoes and carrots and corn.

Overall
Cost: 8/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment