Friday, April 6, 2012

Kildare's Irish pub




Mmm. I love Kildare's because it's right across from my department, but it's also just a chill and big place and the food is generally really good, OK?

Roast Beef pubwich: Tasty...hard to eat since the roast beef is really chewy and thick, but it tasted good! With fruit plate is extra good ;) 6/10

Irish Melty Chicken pubwich: really really good -- its in a pita, but it isn't healthy! haha. Very nice. Chips are OK and didn't kill me! 8/10

Mushroom Swiss Burger: ef yes it's so good! the fries didn't kill me either, but I actually like the fruit better. Anyways, this is a big and delicious burger and it's half-price on tuesdays. mm. 8/10

PRETZEL TOWER: Disgusting but somehow you want to eat it. Especially the cheese sauce. D:

BBQ Chicken Flatbread pizza: it's OK, but I'm getting kind of sick of it. Still, a solid food. 6 small wedges, green onions, bbq sauce, chicken. it's good.

- - -
Laura says:

It's a lot bigger and more like a restaurant than I expected. Ok, I had a lot of conflicting expectations about this place because Kati likes it so much which made me nervous to not like it. I don't love it yet, but I see the appeal and think the menu has a lot of things I'd like to try. I got a buffalo chicken sandwich and it wasn't that great (not very buffalo-y, just like a fried chicken bit, also very big and messy) but I liked the potato chips and pickle that came with it. I had a lemon-tasting beer that I forget the name of (ed -- Leinenkugel) and it was the highlight for me. I also like that Kati having tried all the beer means she can pick them for me. I'll surely get to spend a lot of time here this summer and I think with me being more hungry and picking a better dish I'd be super excited about it too. 7/10



Overall:
Cost: 4/10 (a bit pricy)
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment