Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bird's Eye Vegetables & Shells in Garlic Butter Sauce


This is the classic Bird's Eye side that I think of when I think of Bird's Eye. It's been around for forever and it tastes pretty much the same. However, it used to include a few croutons, which I really loved. So now I always stir in a few croutons before I heat it up. (I highly recommend this!) Anyway, this is a great little side dish. The sauce is garlicy and plentiful, but not too excessive. The noodles are just kind of there, but the corn and green beans and broccoli all taste great, especially in the sauce. However, despite including some good veggies, this is a pretty unhealthy side dish in terms of fat/calories. So don't be tricked if you're trying to eat super-healthy!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment