Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nestle Kit Kat


I know what you might be thinking -- "Nestle Kit Kat? You mean Hershey, right?" But no, apparently in Canada, Nestle is the company that manufactures Kit Kats. And, they're peanut free!
Anyway, I have had the Hershey version before, and these don't taste any different to me. Perhaps the chocolate is a little creamier, but that's only a good thing!
If you haven't had a Kit Kat before, it's bar of thin layers of crème-filled wafer, covered with chocolate. (Or, multiple bars that you can break apart, if you get a larger size. Thus the jingle "break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar"!) It's a fairly unique candy bar, and it's one of my favorites.

Cost: 5/10
Rating: 8/10

My roomie Laura says: "Tastes good to me! 9/10"

No comments:

Post a Comment